- Undergraduate degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics or related discipline
- Relevant work experience preferred
- Relevant computer and software skills
This position is available immediately.
We are searching for an Analyst to join our team‐oriented staff – the position will initially include the following in providing annual private and public sector pension/retiree healthcare data valuation services and related work, under senior staff supervision.
- Review pension plan provisions and perform benefit calculations
- Validate, reconcile, and review demographic data to be used in the actuarial valuations
- Demonstrate understanding of basic pension rules
Required Skills and Background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office software, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze data sets
- Highly organized, with analytical thinking and ability to problem solve
- Time management skills to balance client projects
- Attention to detail
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
BCG is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer that is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities. BCG recruits, hires, trains, and promotes qualified individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, marital status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability, and does not discriminate against or harass any individual on the basis of any such characteristics.
Please forward your resume and any related correspondence to:
David S. Boomershine, EA, MAAA, FCA, MSPA
Boomershine Consulting Group
3300 North Ridge Road, Suite 300
Ellicott City, MD 21043